Chapter Meeting-Getting real Engagement Using Improv Skills
Getting real Engagement Using Improv Skills
“The secret skill you have been waiting for.”
To accomplish anything, you need the help of others and others need your help. Successful teams have members that are continually improving how they interact and communicate with each other and their customers. Collaboration, creativity, and results grow out of an environment that is positive and affirming.
In this highly interactive and fun session, Kupe, an improvisational actor, focuses on key improvisation lessons that will help you be a more attentive and flexible team member. You will walk away with lessons to help you improve the following skills – communication, collaboration, relationship building, negotiating, influencing, critical thinking, and leadership. And your ability to gain buy-in, earn trust, and to make high velocity, quality decisions. The Improv Advantage will help you and your team go the extra mile and separate from the rest!
In his book, To Sell is Human, Daniel Pink highlights improvisation as a critical skill for everyone. With Kupe’s improv, information technology, and business background, he will be able to help you directly apply these skills on the job. Improv to Improve.
- Learn how to listen to understand (Foundation for customer svc., influence, trust, etc.)
- Learn how to build a trust with team members and clients
- Understand when to take the lead and when to release control
- Show gratitude for information and ideas through empathy and awareness
- See how to promote failure and continuous learning
- Learn ways to Co-Create and innovate
- Yes, and…there is more
- 5:00pm Happy Hour- Kupe Talks - Open forum questions and answer session with Kupe.
- 6:00 6:45 Dinner
- 6:45 - 7:00 Chapter Business
- 7:00 - 8:00 Kupe
Great American Insurance
Dixie Terminal Building
4th and Walnut
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Dinner will be Provided