Chapter Meeting-The Agile Mindset
The Agile Mindset
- Learn what Waterfall methodology is and why we use it
- Learn how agile differs from waterfall
- Learn the meaning of an agile mindset and the Agile Manifesto
- Understand the 12 principles that guide agile business analysis and their relationship to The Business Analysis Core Concept Model ™ (BACCM)
- Explore the Three Horizons of Agile Business Analysis
You worked hard to get that IIBA certification and now your employer says they are “going agile”. You finally have that business card that says you are a Business Analyst and now you are being assigned to an agile team, where there is no such role. Now what???
Join me as we look at the tools that IIBA provides to help you make the agile transition.
- The IIBA Agile Extension 2.0 published last year. It is organized in “Horizons” to assist you in adopting and applying an agile mindset that is the foundation of agile practices.
- The IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (IIBA-AAC)
Cathy Krist is the new VP of Professional Development for the Cincinnati Chapter IIBA. She has spent over 36 years applying her software experience to a broad variety of industries and has worked in a cross section of disciplines including developer, tester, trainer, technical analyst, project manager, business analyst and product owner.She is skilled in both waterfall and agile methodologies. Cathy is a graduate of the University of Akron with a BS in Computer Science. She is an active member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) and earned her Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) in 2012