IIBA Cincinnati Chapter Membership
Membership in IIBA® Cincinnati Chapter currently cost $20 per year. To join the IIBA Cincinnati chapter, you must be an active member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). Our membership fees are for a 1-year term and are subject to annual renewals in January.
With Cincinnati Chapter Membership you’ll enjoy:
- $120 Value Free Chapter Meetings
- Discounted Member Rate to SOBARC, Southwestern Ohio Business Analysis Regional Conference
- Member Rates to neighboring chapter conferences
- Max Technical Training provides a 10% discount on classes to our members
- Watermark Learning also provides the following discounts through 2017 to our members:
- 10% discount on individual student registration for public virtual & in-person classes
- 30% discount on all Sponsor developed CBAP certification prep materials/products
Chapter Membership Gives You:
- An easy way to get to know other BAs in Cincinnati and the organizations for which they work
- Free attendance at our monthly chapter meetings
- Help in improving your job performance and advancing your career by meeting great speakers who identify with the issues you deal with every day and hearing their presentations on a wide range of topics
- Information on how to achieve CCBA® or CBAP® certification
- Discounts to attend programs, workshops and conferences hosted by the chapter
- An opportunity to be part of the leadership team managing the local chapter
How do you become a member?
After joining IIBA®, you can join IIBA Cincinnati Chapter with the following information, in one of two ways:
1) See our Vice President of Finance at a chapter event.
2) Pay your annual Chapter Membership online by clicking on the link below.